Hello friends! Do you love a classic pencil skirt as much as I do? Its stylish, slenderizing fit compliments any figure, you can either dress it up or down, and most importantly, it’s timeless! Listed below are various ways to wear this classic staple that absolutely has to be in your closet!
But first, let me tell you a little secret….My favorite place to purchase a well-made, classic pencil skirt is at the J. Crew Outlet. Their prices are often marked down to 75% off the original price! But shhh, don’t tell anyone. This is our secret. Here are a few tips that will help you look fab in your pencil skirt!
1. Pair complimentary colors together.
2. Pair printed or lace skirts with denim shirts.
3. Look for the least dominant color in your skirt, and bring out that color in your top.
via hello-gorgeous-blog.blogspot.com (One of my new fashion favorite blogs!)
4. Don’t be afraid to mix patterns and/or graphic tees.
5. Belts add a slimming effect.
6. Stripes, plaids, and polka dots make a bold statement.
7. And when all else fails, a simple white top and denim jacket will always be a fun alternative to the classic oxford!