Hello everyone, and thanks for stopping by! Today, I wanted to share with you about a quick and inexpensive makeover on our kitchen-cabinet wall that I completed in a less than an hour! Inspiration came from a post that Dear Lillie made a while back, and I hope this post will inspire you as well!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- chalk paint (found here…or at Home Depot or Walmart)
- a mini paint roller (found here)
- blue painter’s tape (found here)
- foam sponge or pouncer (found here…or at the dollar store or any craft store)
- paper plate or painter’s tray