This post is in partnership with Cost Plus World Market…a brand I absolutely love! All opinions are my own. Please see full disclosure policy.
I absolutely LOVE the Fall! This gorgeous season is my favorite! I love that we can leave our doors open to let in some fresh, cool air. I love a cozy fire in the fireplace and roasted s’mores. And I really love it that nights come a little sooner, so my candles glow and give such an inviting ambiance!
Today, I’d like to share with you some must-haves for a beautiful, Fall mantel. Some of my favorite staples are antique books, old, wooden boxes, a rustic chalkboard, candles on a timer and some garland.
A great store for picking up these fun decor items is Cost Plus World Market!
Have you checked out their new Fall products?! They’re beautiful, and I know you’ll love them as much as I do! You can shop online, but of course, shopping in-store is equally as fun, dare I say waaaayyy more fun!
Let’s take a look at some of Cost Plus World Market’s new and fresh line of autumn decor. These products will give your neutral, Fall mantel that perfect, farmhouse look!
- Live 6′ Olive and Eucalyptus Garland — Hanging a gorgeous garland such as this one, provides such a fun pop of neutral, Fall color! This stunning, handmade garland excites the feeling of bringing the outdoors in!
- Mini Faux Kale Flower Pots (Set of 3) — Use these little beauties to stack them on some old books to add height, for example.
- Birch Candles — These fun candles give the appearance of rustic logs and would look so great on any mantel, especially a farmhouse mantel!
- Birch IFlicker Flameless LED Candle — These battery-operated candles are so neat! They are actually wax candles wrapped in REAL birch bark, and the “flame” moves back and forth, which creates a flickering effect! The best part? They’re on a 5-hour timer and automatically turn on and off at the same time each day!
- Ivory Flameless LED Candles — If you’re wanting an even MORE neutral look, these off-white pillar candles are a timeless staple and are so versatile! They can be used in every season, and like the birch candle I just mentioned, they’re on a 5-hour timer as well.
- Galvanized Wire Lanterns — Use these beauties to hold one of your timer candles, and then surround the interior base with acorns or moss to give them that rustic, farmhouse look.
- Natural Wood Pillar Candle Holders — These fun candle holders can also be used in any season, and they’d beautifully display World Market’s birch or ivory candles. These staples come in a variety of sizes! Perfect decor for a rustic, farmhouse mantel.
- Faux Eucalyptus Stems (Set of 4) — These stems are some of my absolute faves for Fall! Tuck them into bare spots on your mantel to help tie things together!
- Galvanized Metal Walter Storage Bins — These bins would be practical for use in so many ways, but think outside the box, and turn the bins on their side as a “display box” on the mantel.
- “Gather” Wood Wall Decor” — This “gather” sign reminds us of the many special gatherings with family and friends for this cozy season! Prop it on your mantel with some of your Faux Eucalyptus Stems, and voila! You’ve made yourself a beautiful, Fall vignette for your mantel!
- Natural Fiber Frosty Hedgehog Decor (Set of 2) — These little cuties would fit perfectly on your farmhouse mantel! Stack them individually on the wooden candle holders or on some old books….Or display them in your galvanized, metal bins. 😉
- Laser-Cut Wood Leaf Garland — This wood garland would be the perfect, neutral garland draped across your mantel!
Are y’all as inspired to get yourself on over to Cost Plus World Market as much as I am?! Well, I’ve got some great news! To celebrate their gorgeous products for autumn, Cost Plus World Market is hosting a big sale, and you’re invited! Their Friends and Family Event begins this Friday 10/6 and ends 10/9/17! Save an extra 30% on home décor, furniture, entertaining essentials and more, and save 10% on food and wine. You could even plan ahead and save for all your Thanksgiving entertaining needs!
My local Cost Plus World Market in Buford, GA is such a fun shop full of farmhouse decor. If you’re not sure where your local World Market is, the store locator tool is super-handy and will point you in the right direction. Don’t forget to grab this coupon before heading out to find YOUR decor for Fall!
Get the look!
What are your favorites from Cost Plus World Market? I’ve shared links to some of my absolute favorites, but you’ll find that World Market has an abundance of farmhouse chic products! I’d love to hear from you! Stop by and say hey on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest, or comment below. Have a wonderful day!
You might also like: